Benjamin T. Ikuta
Benjamin T. Ikuta
Ben received his Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from UCLA. He earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of California, Hastings College of Law, where he served as Symposium Editor of the Hastings Law Journal. During law school, Mr. Ikuta made significant contributions to the public sector, providing research and recommendations for the Judicial Council of California and the San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission.
- Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star (reserved for top 2.5% of attorneys under the age of 40) in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. In 2016 and 2018, Super Lawyers also selected Ben for the Up-And-Coming 25: Orange County Rising Stars list.
- Top 25 Up-And-Coming Attorneys in Orange County by Orange Coast Magazine, 2018
- Top Southern California Up-And-Coming Lawyers by Los Angeles Magazine, 2018
- January 29, 2018 – $1,500,000 settlement after physicians at a hospital failed to properly diagnose the patient with adrenal insufficiency, resulting in brain damage.
- December 13, 2017 – $2,499,000 settlement involving a slip-and-fall case against an urgent care center resulting in a severe hematoma and brain damage.
- December 5, 2017 – $3,000,000 settlement of a baby who was brain damaged at a hospital after a NICU nurse failed to recognize the symptoms of a bacterial infection.
Experience You Can Trust
For more than 30 years, Hodes Milman has provided families and individuals experienced, trusted and compassionate legal representation when they've been injured by another's carelessness or negligence. As a team of personal injury and product liability attorneys, Hodes Milman provides focused expertise to build a strategic case against negligent, injurious and willful offenders.
Featured in the News
For their support of the Veterans Legal Institute, Managing Partners Jeff Milman and Dan Hodes received special recognition from the State of California, Congress and the United States. The firm has fought relentlessly to protect those who have served the country in matters involving medical malpractice, medical negligence and federal... Read More