Leave a Review
WRITE A REVIEW
We’re interested to learn what our clients have to say!
If you’ve had a great experience with Hodes Milman Ikuta, please submit a review below.
Why Should I Provide a Review?
Online reviews are often the first place people look when searching for a firm to represent them. If you are 100% satisfied with your experience, we would be grateful if you took a moment to share about your experience; it could help another person in their time of need.
Your review also helps us improve our services, so please be honest and we welcome your feedback.
Who Can Write a Review?
- Clients – those we have represented
- Friends or family of clients – in certain situations, the client may not feel comfortable or be physically able to leave a review. In this case, friends and family are welcome to share stories and outcomes.
Tips for Writing a Review
- It is best to avoid sharing specifics such as names or the recovery amount.
- It can be helpful to share the type of case you had, what area of town you are from and why you are satisfied with your experience. Others in need may find this information helpful and even comforting to know they are not alone.
- Several of our clients have shared how their lives have changed following the recovery and their appreciation of our communication, availability and our support team’s abilities and friendliness.
“From my first time calling HM, I knew I had found the right firm for me. HM answered all of my questions in plain terms and explained what the next steps were. They truly removed the worry from my shoulders and took it upon themselves.”
“HM treated my wife wonderfully. She made a phone call. She didn’t have to worry about anything. Her medical bills were taken care of and we received an outstanding settlement!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if I don’t have a Yelp or Google account?
A: Creating an account is quick, easy and free. You can leave a review in less than 10 minutes.
Q: Can I leave multiple reviews?
A: Yes, please do so! We appreciate you taking the time to write multiple reviews.
Q: Can I leave the firm a testimonial in another way?
A: Absolutely, if you would like to write us a testimonial we may place on the website, we would be very grateful. You can send a testimonial through our contact form, or we always enjoy opening a note in the mail.
MEET THE ATTORNEYS
When you work with us, you’ll see the difference. A lot of firms are quick to show you numbers, and it is absolutely true that your lawyer should have experience and a strong track record in the area that you require. However, we’ll take it one step further. We also believe that your attorney should put your needs, cares and desires first. Because you deserve more than just compensation for your losses - you deserve a true advocate.