T. Gabe Houston
T. Gabe Houston
Gabe obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in 1995 from University of California, Berkeley, with an emphasis in economics and political science, and a minor concentration in international business. He received his Juris Doctorate from the Chapman School of Law in 2007. During law school, Gabe participated in the Appellate Moot Court Honors Board, Mock Trial Board; obtained a certificate in Advocacy and Dispute Resolution, and Cali Award in Corporate Law; as well as completed the International Law Course in Budapest, Hungary and Prague, Czech Republic.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA)
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA), and Cessna Pilots Association (CPA).
- Private, instrument rated pilot and aircraft owner with more than 500 hours total flying time.
- Southern California Super Lawyers “Rising Star”; a designation that is reserved for the top 2.5% of Southern California attorneys who are under 40 years old or have been in practice less than 10 years: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
To reach Gabe Houston, contact our firm by calling 949-640-8222.
Experience You Can Trust
For more than 30 years, Hodes Milman Liebeck has provided families and individuals experienced, trusted and compassionate legal representation when they've been injured by another's carelessness or negligence. As a team of personal injury and product liability attorneys, Hodes Milman Liebeck provides focused expertise to build a strategic case against negligent, injurious and willful offenders.
Featured in the News
For their support of the Veterans Legal Institute, Managing Partners Jeff Milman, Dan Hodes and Kevin Liebeck as well as Associate Gabe Houston received special recognition from the State of California, Congress and the United States. The firm has fought relentlessly to protect those who have served the country in matters involving medical malpractice, medical negligence and federal... Read More