Benjamin T. Ikuta
Benjamin T. Ikuta
Ben’s extensive experience with defense firms provides him a unique perspective in relation to the tactics and strategies implemented by insurance companies, corporations, and defense attorneys. This experience from the other side of the table allows Ben to represent plaintiffs more effectively and obtain the best possible results.
Ben received his Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from UCLA. Ben earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of California, Hastings College of Law, where he served as Symposium Editor of the Hastings Law Journal. During law school, Mr. Ikuta made significant contributions to the public sector, providing research and recommendations for the Judicial Council of California and the San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission.
- State Bar of California, Labor & Employment Law Review – “California Layoff Basics – Two Perspectives,” Volume 23, #4, July 2009.
- Lawdragon – “Identifying, Avoiding, and Remedying Employee Theft,” July 2009 edition.
- Hastings Law Journal – “Why Binomial Distributions Do Not Work as Proof of Employment Discrimination,” 59 Hastings L.J. 1235 (2008)
- Ohio Northern University Law Review – “Genetically Modified Plants, Patents, and Terminator Technology: The Destruction of the Tradition of Seed Saving,” 35 Ohio N.U.L. Rev. 731 (2009).
- Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
To reach Ben Ikuta, contact our firm by calling 949-640-8222.
Experience You Can Trust
For more than 30 years, Hodes Milman Liebeck has provided families and individuals experienced, trusted and compassionate legal representation when they've been injured by another's carelessness or negligence. As a team of personal injury and product liability attorneys, Hodes Milman Liebeck provides focused expertise to build a strategic case against negligent, injurious and willful offenders.
Featured in the News
For their support of the Veterans Legal Institute, Managing Partners Jeff Milman, Dan Hodes and Kevin Liebeck as well as Associate Gabe Houston received special recognition from the State of California, Congress and the United States. The firm has fought relentlessly to protect those who have served the country in matters involving medical malpractice, medical negligence and federal... Read More